9821 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2012-04-29|
(Dimensie: 731 x 908 pixels - Teller: 10218)
(Geladen als: Tillandsia ?)
Verzamel locatie: Guatemala ? -
Fotograaf: Bruce Dunstan
(Klik op de foto om te vergroten)
- Opmerking (9819): Andrew Flower (2012-04-29) - I agree with Chris Larsen (Till nuts group) this looks like the plants shipped out of Guatemala as T. "fasciculata densispica" - see pics added of one we photographed in 2006. The number of spikes varies between 5 and 15 or more,, and the contortions in the rachis also varies from pefectly straight to wildly contorted!
I tend towards forms of T. tricolor for this group of Guatemalan exports! (Verzonden: email@example.com)
- Opmerking (9818): Chris Larson (2012-04-29) - Bruce's plant was a Guatemalan trade import approx 7 years ago. The plant is probably greater than 60cm across. We have also imported, as Guatemalan trade plants, some similar to Andrew's as T.tricolor. Uncle Derek has linked one very similar to Andrew's to T.polystachia. (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Determinatie (9818): Walter Till (2012-04-30) =Tillandsia rodrigueziana
- Unusual Inflorescence curving!
- Determinatie (9818): HEL (2012-05-02) =Tillandsia rodrigueziana
- I had a Guat specimen with a similar recurving inflorescence. Mex forms much more erect and strict. (Verzonden: email@example.com)