6690 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2011-07-11|
(Dimension: 1530 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 11354)
(Uploaded as: Tillandsia)
Photographer: Manfred Zingler
Note: I think that this one is T. portillae.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Add Note: Manfred Zingler (2011-07-11) - I think that this one is T. portillae. (Sent: email@example.com)
- Add Note: Manfred Zingler (2011-07-11) - The bromi from Guillermo could be Vr. cylindrica.
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2011-07-12) =Tillandsia portillae
- I agree, but it was not the same as picture 6652 so I have separated this photo from 6690 and 6691. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note: Guillermo Rivera (2011-07-12) - I did not upload this picture. I think somebody else did in trying to help for another picture i upload. (Sent: email@example.com)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens