9838 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2012-05-12|
(Dimension: 399 x 650 pixels - Counter: 1259)
Photographer: Uncle Derek
Note: Mulford Foster's painting does not seem right. Any help with a name greatly appreciated (Sent: email@example.com)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Addit.Note: Dutch Vandervort (2012-05-12) - Certainly not T. secunda!! But I have never seen it before. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Addit.Note: Greg Dauss (2012-05-13) - It strikes me as a Ginger (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification: Charles E. DIlls (2012-05-13) =??? - I have six views of Tillandsia second at http://www.charlies-web.com/bromeliads-alphalist/contentsT48.html
There is thumb size and a 4 x 6 for each.
- Addit.Note: Uwe (2012-05-13) - Alcantarea roberto-kautskyi ??? (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification: Walter Till (2012-05-14) =Tillandsia spec. nov. - The plant is from Colombia which excludes Alcantarea. Very striking!