Added to this version November 2012:
- Some features added for "To Natural Language", like the possibility to combine RN characters
length x width (Project Settings)
- Identification feature added (Item menu)
- View all descriptions within selected Genus (View menu)
- New menu option in Edit: Include/Exclude Items or Chars
- Translate Character/Item text (Character, Item menu)
- New menu option in Character: Show State Use
- The possibility of merging and splitting characters has been added (Character menu)
Added to this version December 2011:
- Full support of 3 levels of hierarchical taxa (Genus, Species, Infrasp.)
- Some Security for accidentical hitting delete buttons has been added.
- Feature to merge characters
- It is now possible to translate the 3 Delta files to DeltaXML and load them from your local computer into the database.
This can be done with the tool delta2xml.php.
This translation is more flexible than the standard Delta load from the editor, for example an OEM to ANSI translation can be done.
- Two levels (general and specific) of text styling in Natural Language Output
- Flexible window size (edit part)
- Include and Exclude Item/Char selection
- There is a separate tool to merge Projects (Data sets), there is less need to keep data sets apart.
This is a little bit "Quick and Dirty" tool (not very showy), but it does its work
Added to this version: July 2010
- Project description and ownership, including securety with password and IP addres restriction
- Loading Delta files from a local disk into a new project
- Saving a project as Delta files (for one language at the time)
- Saving and loading a project as Local DeltaXML file (0.2.2)
Bèta 0.1.7 version was the first version released in June 2008, just to show the development of
the Taxasoft deltaXML project.
Eric J. Gouda
- 0.4.1 Some bugs in To Natural Language has been solved
(charLeftComment preceding prefix; sometimes only the unit was shown in RN characters; charRightComment was not printed if there was no value given)
- 0.4.1 Character sequence number could be 0, avoiding moving it up or down (tool added to renumber the sequence)
- 0.2.1 The menu did not work with IE and has been replaced
- Sometimes it was not possible to change group and character names.
Utrecht Univ. Botanic Gardens