11872 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2014-11-17|
(Dimensie: 2030 x 1776 pixels - Teller: 6873)
(Geladen als: Unknown )
Fotograaf: Chris Larson
Opmerking: Uwe: you would have seen this plant (out of flower) when you were here and we visited Len's place
(Klik op de foto om te vergroten)
- Determinatie (11870): Uwe (2014-11-17) =Puya sp.
- Exciting yellow flowers! Is there an image of the plant? (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Determinatie (11870): Walter Till (2014-11-18) =Puya chilensis
- The quite small size of your plant is no obstacle to identify it as such
- Opmerking (11870): Chris Larson (2014-11-18) - Thanks Walter. I just contacted the collector of the seed. He said he thinks he collected it without seeing flowers in inland southern Peru at around 2500 metres. (Verzonden: email@example.com)
- Determinatie (11871): Uncle Derek (2014-11-19) =Puya boliviensis
- Wile this does look subgenus Puya it seems closer to P boliviensis with its lax inflorescence and tomentose sepals. It does not look typical P boliviensis and Zizka does report natural hybrids. I will send latest publications to Chris so he can do some butchering! (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Opmerking (11870): Eric Gouda (2015-02-16) - Can you make a specimen?