2683 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2009-07-10|
(Dimensie: 1528 x 2050 pixels - Teller: 13408)
Tillandsia aff. fendleri
(Geladen als: TILLANDSIA schimperiana)
Verzamel locatie: COLOMBIA - CUNDINAMARCA - FUSAGASUGA ( 1400m) 5,30N- 74W (??)
Fotograaf: Ignacio Moreno
Opmerking: DR. WALTER TILL disagrees with the name and he thinks that it is a new TILLANDSIA species
It was collected in the wild three years ago and it grows on the soil in my ranch, every time blooming with a longer spike which surpases 8 feet now (Verzonden: email@example.com)
Determinatie: in behandeling
(Klik op de foto om te vergroten)
- Opmerking (2684): Ignacio Moreno (2009-07-10) - Same plant, which could also be a VRIESEA? (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Determinatie (2684): Eric Gouda (2009-07-11) =Tillandsia aff. fendleri
- Hi Ignacio, good to see your images on the Gallery!!!
I had already posted this image and it is close or is the veriable Tillandsia fendleri
- Opmerking (2684): Eric Gouda (2009-07-11) - By the way, you did have images of T.schimperiana, but this is not the one!
- Opmerking (2684): IGNACIO MORENO (2009-12-26) - ERIC: Looking at pictures # 247 of BRUCE DUNSTAN and 5123/4 of Estela IKEGAMI I doubt very much that this one is a TILLANDSIA fendleri, and it would be in line with Dr.Walter TILL opinion.
Any suggestions? (Verzonden: email@example.com)