10518 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2012-11-03|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1550 pixels - Counter: 11573)
Locality: Brasil - Rio de Janeiro -
Photographer: Giorgio Croce
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (2078): Matthias Asmuss (2009-02-27) =Aechmea rubiginosa
- seems to be from the chevaliera group, since rubiginosa is the only one found in Brazil it could be that one; otherwise it would be a new species for Brazil (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (2078): Walter Till (2009-02-27) =Aechemea(Chevaliera) cf. hostilis
- Identification (2078): HEL (2009-02-27) =Ae. depressa or multiflora
- Add Note (2078): Richard Martin (2009-02-27) - Just so beautiful ...I want one!
- Identification (2078): Eric Gouda (2009-08-03) =Aechmea depressa
- It seems to be depressed globose. Without measurements of the sepals it is difficult to say.
Non of the Chevaliera group is known from Rio!
- Identification (2078): Giorgio Croce (2013-01-05) =Aechmea saxicola
- Nova Friburgo - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens