10955 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2013-04-30|
(Dimension: 1363 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 10273)
(Uploaded as: without idea)
Locality: Brasilien - Bahia - near Lencois, Chapada Diamantina
Photographer: Karl - Heinz Tank (Sent: email@example.com)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (10956): Uwe (2013-04-30) =A. blanchetiana / emmerichiae - complex
- Identification (10956): Uwe (2013-05-01) =Aechmea x lanjouwii
- Thinking twice ... looks like a yellow-bracted A. x lanjouwii. Known from Suriname only so far. Flower details have to be laid side by side.
- Identification (10956): Guillermo Rivera (2013-05-01) =Aechmea aquilega
- it is natural occurring, south of Lencois, not a hybrid or complex. I have seen this plant in habitat. In fact, i may have seen the same plant! (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (10956): Karl - Heinz Tank (2013-05-01) - Thank you very much for the help with the identification. When I'm there in September, I will visit the site again, then maybe it has fresh flowers. Then also some pictures.