12002 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2015-02-01|
(Dimension: 859 x 673 pixels - Counter: 5354)
Aechmea 'Jackson' or 'Bill Barrett'
(Uploaded as: Aechmea ???)
Photographer: Loma (Sent: email@example.com)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (12001): Uwe (2015-02-01) =Aechmea victoriana
- If you like A. victoriana v. discolor (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification (12001): Matthias Asmuss (2015-02-01) =Aechmea 'Jackson' or 'Bill Barrett'
- probably one of these hybrids, but one of the parents being Ae chantinii is doubtful; Ae victoriana is more likely to be involved (Sent: email@example.com)
- Add Note (12001): Uncle Derek (2015-02-02) - I agree with Matthias that it is not typical A victoriana. Many hybrids have been done over the years using this as a parent.' Royal Wine' springs to mind especially as we know that seed from it has been grown as 'Royal Wine'! I suggest a check of the BCR by Loma to see if he can get a better fit (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens