6788 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2011-07-21|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1550 pixels - Counter: 12264)
(Uploaded as: Aechmaea sp.)
Locality: Ecuador - Morona Santiago,Pastaza - Near Macas and near Puyo.
Photographer: Manfred Zingler (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Add Note (6789): Manfred Zingler (2011-07-21) - I think that this one is not Ae. retusa.
- Identification (6789): Matthias Asmuss (2011-07-21) =Aechmea manzanaresiana
- deflowered; also A. tessmannii to be considered (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (6789): Guillermo Rivera (2011-07-21) =Aechmea manzanaresiana
- Identification (6789): HEL (2012-02-16) =Aechmea retusa
- det based on color, length of branches and overall infl. conformation. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens