10390 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2012-08-29|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1383 pixels - Counter: 8127)
(Uploaded as: Dyckia reitzii)
Locality: My Garden
Photographer: Holger Sachs
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification: Holger Sachs (2012-08-29) =Dyckia reitzii
- This plant is in my opinion Dyckia reitzii, but in the first description of LB Smith ( Flora Neotropica , Pitcairnioideae ) said the plant is, and I quote on page 533, 16mm long petals, yellow .............. . Maybe someone has an idea. In the Internet is Dyckia reitzii seen with orange flowers.
- Identification: Jeffrey Kent (2012-09-23) =D. reitzii
- Identical to plant I received from Elton Leme.
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2012-09-24) =Dyckia reitzii
- Although quit dark orange for this species, I agree
- Add Note: Holger Sachs (2012-09-24) - Thanks for the confirmation and determination!! Hopefully soon takes a botanist before the genus Dyckia and write a book with all the newly described species and corrections. I'm waiting for this .....................
- Add Note (10391): Constantino Gastaldi (2013-03-27) - A hundred per cent sure: Dyckia reitzii. No other Dyckia bloon is equal to this. Maybe this a rubra one, maybe.
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens