6467 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2011-03-27|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1378 pixels - Counter: 11592)
(Uploaded as: Guzmania sp.)
Photographer: Peter Tristram
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Add Note (6466): Peter Tristram (2011-03-27) - the flowers do not open, height 40cm
- Identification (6466): Eric Gouda (2011-03-28) =Guzmania flagellata
- Als known as Guzmania virescens var. laxior, typical are the peduncular bracts and bracts at the base of the terminal branch (Sent: email@example.com)
- Add Note (6466): peter bak (2011-03-28) - We cal this G flagellate. We got it from Selby.
As far as we understand Harry luther collected it. The label is saying: G flagellate (G.virescens v.laxion or laxim
Panama San BLG S, Carti-suiti(or a u)po
SEL95-90 when you want correct info from Selby use this number than they can look it up.
- Add Note (6466): Harry Luther (2011-03-30) - Guz. flagellata. SEL 95-90. Panama. San Blas, vic Carti Suitupo. C.Skotak legit, recieved 3/1993. Voucher at SEL. Thats it.
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens