1999 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2008-09-22|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1389 pixels - Counter: 11447)
(Uploaded as: Bromeliad?)
Photographer: Oscar Ribeiro
Note: Is this a bromeliad?
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification: Harry Luther (2008-09-22) =Hohenbergia catingae?
- Crested, note scape. Prob. Hohenbergia catingae?
- Add Note: Oscar Ribeiro (2008-09-22) - Two new shots of the same species for identification. Hohenbergia catingae?
- Add Note: Oscar Ribeiro (2008-09-22) - Thank“s Harry. I thought of Hohenbergia catingae but there are some details that do not match with this species.
Will upload other photos and would appreciate your comments.
- Add Note: Harry Luther (2008-09-23) - Need fresh flowers. It always difficult to ID crested plants due to distortion. I still suspect H.catingae
- Add Note: Oscar Ribeiro (2008-09-24) - Found this bromeliad in Bahia. Maybe next time it blooms I“ll be around to take shots of fresh flowers. Thank“s for trying .
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens