10112 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2012-07-27|
(Dimension: 480 x 650 pixels - Counter: 6030)
Mezobromelia pleiosticha ?
Locality: Venezuela -
Photographer: Matthias Asmuss (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Add Note: Eric Gouda (2012-07-31) - I think it is more close to M.capituligera. What is the size of the plant?
- Add Note: Matthias Asmuss (2012-08-14) - about 1m to 1,20 m including inflorescence, leaves between 60cm and 70cm (Sent: email@example.com)
- Add Note: Matthias Asmuss (2012-08-14) - white flowers; the corresponding detailed pic didn't want to upload (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2012-08-16) =Mezobromelia capituligera
- Yes, I still think it is Mezobromelia capituligera, which is larger than M.pleiosicha. As far as I know the later has green primary bracts, at least in the Guianas (Sent: email@example.com)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens