703 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2007-05-14|
(Dimension: 908 x 988 pixels - Counter: 9934)
(Uploaded as: Puya species Bolivia, AB871974)
Photographer: Andrew Flower
Note: This was grown from DBG "type 1" (ie., wild collected) seed labelled in the seed bank "Puya spp Bolivien, 1996, TK 6889" Note the seed was in the bank March, 2001 and I sowed it in May 2001..... ?
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (704): Eric Gouda (2007-05-14) =Puya ferruginea
- Andrew, I think it is Puya ferruginea
- Identification (704): Harry Luther (2007-05-14) =P. ferruginea
- !P. ferruginea
- Identification (704): Dutch Vandervort (2007-05-15) =P. ferruginea
- This looks lie a plant I have long known as Puya ferruguinia.
Se my photo here: http://bsi.org/brom_info/gallery/Puya/ferruginea.html
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens