6716 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2011-07-19|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1550 pixels - Counter: 9216)
Locality: Ecuador - Loja - I found this one on the road Loja-Zamora by 2500m
Photographer: Manfred Zingler
Note: This plant is different from the ones before, eccept the flower part seems to be the same. It is from the Prov. Tungurahua, about 1800m.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (6707): HEL (2011-07-19) =Racinaea schumanniana
- The infl. only, plant with recurving leaves looks more like a T.scaligera or similar. (Sent: email@example.com)
- Add Note (6718): Manfred Zingler (2011-07-19) - All that Rac. are the same? I cannot believe it.
- Identification (6718): Matthias Asmuss (2011-07-19) =Racinaea tetrantha var miniata
- some of the pictures seem to have a R. tetrantha variety (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens