10289 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2012-08-09|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1550 pixels - Counter: 16520)
Locality: Honduras - Lempira - N.P. Celaque
Photographer: Reino Koopmans (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification: Matthias Asmuss (2012-08-09) =Tillandsia rhomboidea
- Identification: Franz Gruber (2012-08-11) =Till. ???
- Absolutly this is not "rhomboidea"
Rhomboidea bracts totaly red.
We have tem from colombian regions and well identificated (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2012-08-13) =Tillandsia aff. fasciculata
- See discussion with photo 10152, it is not T.rhomboidea. Floral characters are close to T.fasciculata and it would be interesting to compare this with the compound T.fasc. growing there!
- Add Note (10288): Eric Gouda (2013-10-01) - Could also be compared with Tillandsia compressa (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (10288): Peter Tristram (2013-10-04) - I think it is just like the old Central American acostae however this has now been synonymised with rhomboidea. To me the Sth American rhomboidea is different to this plant. I have plants from Franz, Jeffrey K and collected plants from Peru as well as acostae from Costa Rica and Pam. I think the old acostae is closer to compressa and fasciculata. (Sent: email@example.com)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens