12795 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2016-08-16|
(Dimension: 830 x 690 pixels - Counter: 2831)
Tillandsia tortilis 'Pueblo Hammeri'
(Uploaded as: Tillandsia tortilis)
Locality: New Zealand - Wellington - Anwyl Bromeliads Nursery, Pukerua Bay
Photographer: Andrew Flower (Sent: email@example.com)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Add Note (12794): Uncle Derek (2016-08-16) - Never trust the name on the label. Pueblo seems wrong but Puebla is feasible. The name could have been Puebla ex Hammer. If it had no label I would key it out to T. tortilis (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (12794): Eric Gouda (2016-08-16) - It is certainly not a hybrid of T.hammeri and does not look like a hybrid at all. The comment by Derek seems to be logical, except that T.tortilis is not known from Puebla. (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (12794): Eric Gouda (2016-08-31) =Tillandsia tortilis
- Maybe it looks a little bit greener because of the growing conditions?! (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification (12798): Eric Gouda (2016-09-02) =Tillandsia tortilis 'Pueblo Hammeri'
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens