6463 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2011-03-21|
(Dimension: 1372 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 12369)
(Uploaded as: Tillandsia sp)
Photographer: Matthias Asmuss
Note: Matthias, it looks very similiar to this Vriesea olmosana x Till. cacticola which is just now ready to flower after 15 years.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (6392): Jan Maruska (2011-03-20) =Jan Maruska
- Hi, it looks to me like T.streptocarpa or succulent small type of T. paleacea.
Jan. (Sent: email@example.com)
- Add Note (6392): Matthias Asmuss (2011-03-21) - I have a huge clump of Ti paleacea flowering all the time and it does not match; Ti streptocarpa is much bigger in size (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (6392): Greg Dauss (2011-03-21) - Sorry Matthius, I forgot to include my name with the photo. (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (6392): Uwe (2011-03-22) =Tillandsia purpurea
- To me, it looks like one of the many forms of T. purpurea, (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (6392): Matthias Asmuss (2011-03-22) - whether Greg's plant is a hybrid or a species it's very similar in its leaves to my specimen; my plant has more than 15 years without a flower; thanks for your opinions, they allow me to check in a closer range, when I am back from Panama (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (6392): HEL (2011-03-22) =Tillandsia purpurea