10015 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2012-07-22|
(Dimension: 1530 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 8049)
(Uploaded as: Tillandsia guatemalensis)
Locality: Honduras - Lempira - N.P. Celaque
Photographer: Reino Koopmans
Note: Altitude 1970 meter. In pine trees (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification: Uwe (2012-07-23) =Catopsis sp.
- Identification: Matthias Asmuss (2012-07-23) =Catopsis hahnii
- quite similar (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification (10016): Andrew Smith (2012-07-24) =Catopsis oerstediana
- This plant has sometimes been referred to C. hahnii, but the name C. hahnii is now treated as a synonym of C. paniculata (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (10016): Reino Koopmans (2013-03-27) =Catopsis hahnii
- sepals 7 mm long, 5 mm wide, carinate.
Petals white, 6 mm. long and 3 mm wide.
- Identification (10016): Adolfo Espejo (2014-01-23) =Catopsis oerstediana
- Catopsis hahnii grows only in Veracruz, Puebla, and Oaxaca in Mexico, and have much more elongated and some pendulous spikes (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)