6466 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2011-03-27|
(Dimension: 1358 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 12031)
(Uploaded as: Guzmania sp.)
Photographer: Peter Tristram
Note: This is from Peter Bak's collection - looks related to amplectans. Probably from Ecuador or Panama. Only small - 30 cm. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Note: Peter Tristram (2011-03-27) - the flowers do not open, height 40cm
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2011-03-28) =Guzmania flagellata
- Als known as Guzmania virescens var. laxior, typical are the peduncular bracts and bracts at the base of the terminal branch (Sent: email@example.com)
- Note: peter bak (2011-03-28) - We cal this G flagellate. We got it from Selby.
As far as we understand Harry luther collected it. The label is saying: G flagellate (G.virescens v.laxion or laxim
Panama San BLG S, Carti-suiti(or a u)po
SEL95-90 when you want correct info from Selby use this number than they can look it up.
- Note (6467): Harry Luther (2011-03-30) - Guz. flagellata. SEL 95-90. Panama. San Blas, vic Carti Suitupo. C.Skotak legit, recieved 3/1993. Voucher at SEL. Thats it.