6718 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2011-07-19|
(Dimension: 1230 x 950 pixels - Counter: 9099)
Locality: Ecuador - Loja - I found this one on the road Loja-Zamora by 2500m
Photographer: Manfred Zingler
Note: The difference here is that the inflorescens is hanging. This plant is from Baeza, Prov. Napo, about 1800m.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (6707): HEL (2011-07-19) =Racinaea schumanniana
- The infl. only, plant with recurving leaves looks more like a T.scaligera or similar. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (6707): Manfred Zingler (2011-07-19) - All that Rac. are the same? I cannot believe it.
- Identification (6716): Matthias Asmuss (2011-07-19) =Racinaea tetrantha var miniata
- some of the pictures seem to have a R. tetrantha variety (Sent: email@example.com)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens