12866 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2016-11-10|
(Dimension: 1530 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 3473)
Guzmania aff. farciminiformis
(Uploaded as: Bromeliad - unknown genus AND species)
Locality: Peru - Leymebamba District - On the road uphill from Leymebamba to Tajopampa, along the Atuen River
Photographer: Scott Sandel
Note: Frankly, not sure what the heck this is.
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (12864): Walter Till (2016-11-10) =Guzmania
- Note (12864): Scott Sandel (2016-11-10) - ah, yes a Guz.
- Identification (12865): Jerry Raack (2017-12-14) =Guzmania farciminiformis
- This species is very common around Leymebamba. See my photos on this website as well. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification (12865): Eric Gouda (2017-12-15) =Guzmania aff. farciminiformis
- Do not think it is G. farciminiformis with this obvious peduncle bracts! Check out the picture in the Brom. Encyclopedia (Sent: email@example.com)