7086 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2011-08-27|
(Dimension: 4350 x 3290 pixels - Counter: 11958)
(Uploaded as: Guzmania sp?)
Locality: Colombia - Valle de Cauca - Queremal- Buenaventura rd
Photographer: Bruce Dunstan
Note: Image by Emelio Constantino
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2011-08-30) =Guzmania aff. lingulata x sanguinea
- It could be the sparsely known Guzmania lingulata x sanguinea that as far as I know was collected by Gruber many years ago.
- Identification: HEL (2011-09-22) =more likely involving G. longipetala.
- Could be yet another new "thecophylloid" guzmania. Too bad cant see floral bracts and flowers. (Sent: email@example.com)
- Note: Bruce Dunstan (2011-09-23) - Way up a tree on full camera zoom, as usual (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification: Jos√© M. Manzanares (2012-08-10) =Guzmania longipetala
- This is the real Guzmania longipetala, also in Ecuador. (Sent: email@example.com)