11857 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2014-11-11|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1550 pixels - Counter: 4755)
Puya aff. vestita
(Uploaded as: Puya )
Locality: Colombia - Cundinamarca - Chingaza Paramus
Photographer: diego benavides
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification: Walter Till (2014-11-12) =Puya aff. trianae
- Resembles P. trianae but petal color is different. ask Julio Betancur from the Museo Nacional in BogotŠ, this Puya should be well known to the Colombian specialists!
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2014-11-13) =Puya aff. vestita
- It seems to be closer to Puya vestita, but that is not known from Cundinamarca (known from Narino and Putumayo) (Sent: email@example.com)
- Note: Uwe (2014-11-15) - The very wide, agave-like leaves and the large, nearly blackish leaves make it different from P. vestita, P. retrorsa and P. glomerifera. For P. trianae see photos at other place on florapix. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Note (11856): Uwe (2014-11-18) - Sorry, typing error! ... nearly blackish PETALS ...