2078 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2009-02-26|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1550 pixels - Counter: 14362)
(Uploaded as: Aechmea ?)
Locality: Brasil - Rio de Janeiro -
Photographer: Giorgio Croce (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification: Matthias Asmuss (2009-02-27) =Aechmea rubiginosa
- seems to be from the chevaliera group, since rubiginosa is the only one found in Brazil it could be that one; otherwise it would be a new species for Brazil (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Identification: Walter Till (2009-02-27) =Aechemea(Chevaliera) cf. hostilis
- Identification: HEL (2009-02-27) =Ae. depressa or multiflora
- Note: Richard Martin (2009-02-27) - Just so beautiful ...I want one!
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2009-08-03) =Aechmea depressa
- It seems to be depressed globose. Without measurements of the sepals it is difficult to say.
Non of the Chevaliera group is known from Rio!
- Identification: Giorgio Croce (2013-01-05) =Aechmea saxicola
- Nova Friburgo - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil