6726 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2011-07-20|
(Dimension: 1530 x 2050 pixels - Counter: 8503)
Racinaea adpressa var. adpressa
Locality: Peru - Amazonas - Between Leimebamba and Balsas.
Photographer: Manfred Zingler
Note: Here to see the flower details.
- Identification (6724): Manfred Zingler (2011-07-20) =Racinaea adpressa
- This one is the real Rac. adpressa from northern Peru. Between Leimebamba and Balsas.
- Identification (6724): Eric Gouda (2011-07-21) =Racinaea spec
- This is not R.adpressa, which has small white flowers (barely distinct)! A very interesting specimen, do you have a voucher? (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (6724): Jose M. Manzanares (2011-07-21) =Racinaea sp. nov.
- This new specie will be publish during this year, the manuscript is under preparation.
- Note (6724): Manfred Zingler (2011-07-21) - Hi Eric, I do not have any voucher. I thoucht that R. adpressa has yellow flowers, not white.
- Note (6724): Eric Gouda (2011-07-21) - I thought white petals (but I have to check my photo's), but very tiny, barely exceeding the sepals and relatively smaller flowers.
- Identification (6724): HEL (2011-07-25) =Racinaea vel aff cuspidata
- Very close to R. cuspidata(note sepal) differing conspicuously byeaf blade shape. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)