10360 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2012-08-22|
(Dimension: 2881 x 1951 pixels - Counter: 10267)
Tillandsia myriantha ?
Locality: Colombia - Cundinamarca - Sasaima heading down from Bogota towards
Photographer: Bruce Dunstan (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Note (10359): Peter Tristram (2012-08-22) - Great to see this species in nature. I had it years ago but eventually I lost them all esp. after heat waves. Hopefully there are still some in Australia somewhere.
- Note (10359): Franz Georg Gruber (2012-08-22) - Could be posible: Vriesea fragrans ????? (Sent: email@example.com)
- Note (10359): Peter Tristram (2012-08-23) - Franz, that's what the plants that I had were originally sold as, in the late '80s I think?? From you??
- Identification (10359): Matthias Asmuss (2012-08-28) =Tillandsia myriantha
- stolons very typical and abundant, also grows here in several localities (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)